Tukwila Hazelnut Truffle Bar
Hazelnut butter and brown rice crisps in milk chocolate. This new bar has a special meaning for Seattle Chocolate Company. Tukwila is the Duwamish People’s word for hazelnut, and the area of Seattle where our factory is located. The bar has a rich European taste profile that is the perfect combination of nutty and smooth. Rainforest Alliance Certified™ cocoa. 2.5 oz.
Artist: Bruce Hale
Bruce Hale is a Seattle-based designer who works to launch, strengthen, and transform brands. In addition to creating distinctive and memorable brand strategies, Bruce is a consistent guest instructor and lecturer at many Northwest colleges. He has served on the advisory board of Cornish College of the Arts, Central Seattle Community College and Edmonds Community College.
- Gift Bags are complementary, a free addition to any order. Pickup Only.
- Gift Packages are an additional $5. Shipping Only.
- Items are artfully arranged in tissue & crinkle paper. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Gift Baskets range in price, from $12-$25. Pickup or Local Delivery.
- Includes box, tissue, crinkle paper, shrink wrap & labor costs. Not eligible for same day pickup/delivery.