Sweet Beet Mustard
Back by popular demand, we have our take on a honey mustard available year-round. In addition to using our go-to Washington Raw Honey fromGeorgetown Pantry Supply, we sprinkledin a dash of beet powder for its beautiful red color and it's slight sweet flavor. Best part: it gives this mustard a name fitting of our master-mustard-maker, Justin Hoffman. The name: Sweet Beet. The story: just as much a mustard-maker, Justin is a music-maker. A true artist at his core, he pours his creative energy into all of his work, from sweets to beats. Grab a jar, turn some tunes on, and break it down.
7 oz jar
Ingredients: fresh ground brown mustard, organic extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, filtered water, Northwest raw honey, beet powder, Jacobsen Salt Co. salt
- Gift Bags are complementary, a free addition to any order. Pickup Only.
- Gift Packages are an additional $5. Shipping Only.
- Items are artfully arranged in tissue & crinkle paper. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Gift Baskets range in price, from $12-$25. Pickup or Local Delivery.
- Includes box, tissue, crinkle paper, shrink wrap & labor costs. Not eligible for same day pickup/delivery.