Our Minister of Herbs continually searches the globe for "wonder" herbs unique in flavor and functionality. While unknown to the Western world, many herbs have been nutritional dynamos in the local region's daily diet for centuries whether for boosting performance, strength or longevity. Now, these SuperHerb Teas can be an easy part of your daily wellness regimen.
Tea for Peak Health
While this small, yellow flower dots meadows around the world, its roots are known as a powerhouse of healthy benefits.* Dandelion's use traces back to the 10th century when Arabian physicians revered the root for its cleansing properties and as a natural aid for digestion.* This certified organic Dandelion SuperHerb® Tea blends the roasted root with a touch of French vanilla, making each full-bodied cup a nice alternative to coffee.
FLAVOR PROFILE: VANILLA, BISCUIT, EARTHY
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
This herbal blend is naturally caffeine-free.
Steeping herbal tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 5-7 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.
Organic roasted dandelion root, organic ground roasted dandelion root, organic vanilla flavor and natural flavor
- Gift Bags are complementary, a free addition to any order. Pickup Only.
- Gift Packages are an additional $5. Shipping Only.
- Items are artfully arranged in tissue & crinkle paper. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Gift Baskets range in price, from $12-$25. Pickup or Local Delivery.
- Includes box, tissue, crinkle paper, shrink wrap & labor costs. Not eligible for same day pickup/delivery.