Mineral B Element ~ 11" ~ Round Country Pan
A cross between a rounded sauté pan and a "Lyonnaise" fry pan, this high-sided fry pan is used for any type of cooking: frying, searing and even slow cooking. Ideal for sautéed potatoes. It can be used to prepare large amounts of food and its high sides limit splashes when cooking meat. The MINERAL B ELEMENT "Country" pan has a long iron handle firmly fastened with rivets. It becomes naturally non-stick the more it is used thanks to the seasoning process. The extra-strong of this pan is suitable for intense sources of heat, including induction. The MINERAL B ELEMENT pan will be part of your kitchenware for decades, as long as you follow the specific instructions to use and clean the iron utensils.
- Ø 28 cm - Ø bottom = 20,0 cm
- Length with handle: 55 cm
- H = 8,1 cm
ORGANIC BEE WAX FINISH
- Bees produce by-products that are well known in nature. de Buyer discovered that bee wax is an excellent option to protect their pans against oxidation.
- Bee wax helps in the seasoning process.
- Bee wax improves the nonstick quality.
IRON=100 % NATURAL MINERAL MATERIAL
- Guaranteed without PTFE and PFOA. No chemicals added.
- Environment safe production.
- Ecological, recyclable, and good for the environment.
- High temperature: Perfect for SEALING, BROWNING and GRILLING
- Improved flavour.
- Authentic design: «Lyonnaise» shape. Curved handle «à la Française». Symbol of French Gastronomy.
- The more the pan is used, the better the performance.
- The darker it becomes the better it is for natural nonstick properties.
FOR ALL HOTPLATES INCLUDING INDUCTION.