Green Onion Wine Vinegar
You're in for a treat when you cook with ADAMS PLACE FLAVORED VINEGARS!
Add a teaspoon or two to fruit and vegetable recipes to highlight the natural flavors.
Meats, fish and poultry become extra tender when marinated before grilling or baking (Use 1 tablespoon per pound, along with your favorite seasonings.)
OTHER USES FOR ADAMS PLACE VINEGARS
- Add 2 teaspoons to liquid gelatin salad
- Blend with cream cheese for dip or spread
- Mix with honey to glaze ham
- Make salad dressing with 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon oil, Cajun or other salad seasoning
- Sprinkle on french fries, fish, or raw vegetables
- Add 1-2 teaspoons fruit vinegar to pie fillings
- Sprinkle fruit vinegar over berries
- Add dill, onion or pepper vinegar to dressing in potato, macaroni or pasta salad
- Use to replace lemon juice in any recipe
INGREDIENTS: Distilled vinegar, white wine, onions, garlic, peppercorns