100% White Tea Bags
This rare tea offers the lushness of a fancy peach seasoned with the tingle of spicy ginger in a base of 100% White Tea. For thousands of years, the peach has been China's darling of longevity.
Authentic 100% White Tea only grows in the majestic mountains of China's Fujian Province. Tender white downy buds are hand-plucked just two days of the year, right before the leaf opens. With small yields and high demands, it remains one of the world's most rare teas. We are honored to offer you this season's harvest featuring delicate flavor notes and a sweet, lingering finish. White tea is the least processed of all tea varietals and retains more of its antioxidants, known as polyphenols. Discover tea in its most natural state and raise a cup to good health
100% White Tea is low in caffeine.
Steeping white tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water just short of boiling. Then pour water over tea and steep for 30-60 seconds (if using tea bags) or 2-3 minutes (if using full-leaf.)
100% White Tea, natural flavors
- Gift Bags are complementary, a free addition to any order. Pickup Only.
- Gift Packages are an additional $5. Shipping Only.
- Items are artfully arranged in tissue & crinkle paper. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Gift Baskets range in price, from $12-$25. Pickup or Local Delivery.
- Includes box, tissue, crinkle paper, shrink wrap & labor costs. Not eligible for same day pickup/delivery.