Extra Fine Cheesecloth ~ 3 yards
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Mrs. Anderson's Baking Extra-fine Cheesecloth for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, sieving, fermenting, cooking with herbs, and more
- Filter out seeds and skins for smooth jellies, sauces, purees; drain liquids and whey from dairy for denser homemade cheese and thick Greek yogurt
- Wrap herbs and spices in a bouquet garni for easy removal before serving foods, infuse oil and vinegar, make mulled cider, or homebrew craft beer
- Allows proper airflow for making probiotic and fermented food, like kefir and kombucha tea; protects food from debris and bugs during fermentation
- Made from 100-percent cotton